- Speed and features Near top of the line specs and a decently sized SSD. Can't get any better than this at the moment.
- Design and form factor It's a tablet that transforms into a full laptop without the annoyance of a detachable keyboard or remote pairing issues. Definitely great in my books.
- Battery life Apple iPad like battery from a Windows 8 laptop?!?! That's craaaaaazy!!! But that's how I felt using this!
- Display It's only 4 simply because there are crazier screens out there at the moment. Who would have thought 1080p screens would get just 4/5 nowadays.
- Durability Even with this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_zsKsDmWAw) it's doesn't exactly inspire durability the same way a Thinkpad would.
- Expandability This is probably the biggest weakness of the unit. Close to impossible to upgrade the unit from a casual user perspective. When you buy it, you better like it.
- Noise Only gets 4 because it only deserves a 5 if I never hear the fan. But the price of a full Windows 8 laptop is that you will hear the fan. Not loud though. :)
- Portability (size / weight) It's as light and slim as one can expect a full size 13.3" tablet can be. To carry one is to believe. :)
The only thing really painfully missing from this is more decent Windows 8 METRO style applications that take advantage of the touch screen.
2 people find this review helpful