Well my little WMCE project gets stalled without an Xbox 360. I'm not the pre-order type of guy, so I just made bunches of phone calls and here's my intelligence report and plan of action:
- Already 9 people in line for 18 consoles at the 24 hour Wal-Mart. I'll pass.
- Local Wal-Mart opens at 7 am and they have 14 consoles.
- Plan is to wake at 4 am, get some coffee and see how many are braving the cold at Wal-Mart.
- If too many there, it's over to my local Target. Tickets will be distributed at 6 a.m. and the store opens at 8 a.m. There are 20 consoles.
- If Target is a bust, the local Toys'R'Us opens at 9 a.m., so I can wait there. As of this afternoon, they didn't receive their shipment yet, so I could be waiting for nothing.
- Last chance is my local Costco that claims they should have them upon opening at 10 a.m.