O.K. we have covered most of the top-tier LCD manufactures 2Q financial results so far, but here is a quick overview for all those that want to see them side-by-side. There is tons of more info found after the read link.
- Samsung - 14.11 trillion in revenues (KRW)- 1.51 trillion in profit
- LG - 5.796 trillion (KRW)- (10 billion loss)
- Philips - 7.601 billion (EUR) - 301 million in profit
- Sharp - 693 billion yen - 23.8 billion in profit
- Sony - 1.7442 trillion yen - 30.75 billion in profit
EUR - Euro - 1 Euro = 1.26300 U.S. dollar