It's been a long time since PSP Fanboy opened its doors and said "Hello World!" In fact, it's been one thousand posts since that time. Here are some of the more memorable moments in the past one thousand posts:
- Our first-ever user comment!
- Our first-ever Japanese sales report! (PSP's best-selling game was Brain Trainer Portable... original)
- The first time Samuel L. Jackson was pictured on the site
- The first time we used "WTF" in a title
- The first time we showed you people breaking their PSPs for fun
- The first time we had more than 30 comments (also: The first time we pitted the DS against the PSP, proving that flame bait = the mad traffic increase)
- The second time we announced the site going live (strange...)
- The first time prolific comment poster pixelator made a comment
- The first time new blogger Andrew Yoon wrote a story
- The first time new blogger Chris Powell wrote a story
To win your copy of WTF, think of a new meaning for the acronym. The PSP game stands for Work Time Fun. Try to think of a new, funny meaning for it (besides the obvious one).
For example: Wax That Fanny, Women Touching Franks, Wank The Ferret, etc.
Post a comment with your idea, and we'll choose one random person to get the game. The winner will receive their prize after 9/26/06. Contest ends on 9/12/06. Thanks, D3 Publisher!