Latest in Ac

Image credit:

Perspiring man electrocuted by his PC

Darren Murph
July 31, 2007
Share
Tweet
Share

Sponsored Links

A 20-year old student in Shanghai's Yangpu District perished after being "electrocuted by his computer." Reportedly, the man removed the external case from his desktop to prevent it from overheating in the non-air conditioned room, and when his legs came into contact with the innards, the resulting shock left him deceased. Initial investigations by local police confirmed that he was indeed electrocuted, yet there was no reason given as to why the individual refused to switch on the cooling system.

[Via The Raw Feed]



All products recommended by Engadget are selected by our editorial team, independent of our parent company. Some of our stories include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Share
Tweet
Share

Popular on Engadget

iOS 14.4 rolls out with Bluetooth audio monitoring

iOS 14.4 rolls out with Bluetooth audio monitoring

View
Sony's A1 is a $6,500 50MP camera that shoots 30fps bursts and 8K video

Sony's A1 is a $6,500 50MP camera that shoots 30fps bursts and 8K video

View
‘Babylon 5 Remastered’ now available to buy or stream on HBO Max | Engadget

‘Babylon 5 Remastered’ now available to buy or stream on HBO Max | Engadget

View
Chrome OS 88 turns your Chromebook into an impromptu smart display

Chrome OS 88 turns your Chromebook into an impromptu smart display

View
'The Lord of the Rings: Gollum' is delayed to 2022

'The Lord of the Rings: Gollum' is delayed to 2022

View

From around the web

Page 1Page 1ear iconeye iconFill 23text filevr