The 53H line of LCDs (pictured above) will debut in March, featuring 720p resolution, 7,000:1 contrast ratios 92% wide color gamut, game mode and 8ms response times with USB 2.0 connectors.
- LN-T1953H: 19-inch, $529
- LN-T2353H: 23-inch, $849
- LN-T2653H: 26-inch, $1,299
- LN-T3253H: 32-inch, $1,699
- LN-T4053H: 40-inch, $2,299
The 65F series brings 1080p resolution, SuperClear panels for 12,000:1 contrast ratio, USB 2.0 and 3 HDMI 1.3 connections. The LN-T4065F, LN-T4665F and LN-T5265F don't have prices or release dates yet, but we hope to find out more about these most advanced LCDs soon.
Samsung is expanding its line of LED-backlit Slim DLPs, with 50-inch, 56-inch and 61-inch models, although pricing and availability information is not yet available.
The Ultra-Slim DLP line is also getting refreshed with 10,000:1 contrast ratios, "3D ready", a depth of only 10.6-inches and Brilliant Color II technology.
- HL-T5076S: 50-inch, $2,099
- HL-T5676S: 56-inch, $2,499
- HL-S6176S: 61-inch, $2,899
Samsung's plasma TV lineup is headlined by a 58-inch wireless 1080p HDTV, ready to stream HDTV straight to the set via 802.11n. All of these TVs also include FilterBright2 Plus technology, and anti-reflective film to improve contrast levels and cut down on reflections.
- HP-T5894W: 58-inch (wireless, 1080p, HDMI 1.3 w/ CEC, 10,000:1 contrast ratio), September, $5,699
- HP-T5884: 58-inch (1080p, HDMI 1.3, 10,000:1 contrast ratio), September, $5,199
- HP-T5084: 50-inch, May, $4,199
- HP-T5064: 50-inch (13-bit signal processing, 10,000:1 contrast ratio, 1,300 cd/m2 brightness and "Auto-Wall mount" to adjust the mount angle via remote), March, $3,199
- HP-T4264: 42-inch, March, $2,299
- HP-T5054: 50-inch (54 series loses the Auto Wall mount feature and 13-bit signal processing), July, $2,999
- HP-T4254: 42-inch, July, $2,099
Samsung keeps updating its SlimFit CRT lineup, this time with the 93 series, all of them 16-inches deep, with a "nano pigment " screen for deeper colors and contrasts and side mounted speakers. The 92 is the same, but with bottom mounted speakers.
- TX-T3093WH: 30-inch, $699
- TX-T2793: 27-inch, $549