It's the Wii laptop! We spent the last few weeks (including much time spent over the holidays evading relatives) slaving over this bad boy and finally it's complete. Check out the features:
- 16:9 widescreen LCD, 7-inch diagonal.
- Stereo sound
- Gamecube controller port
- Built-in short range Sensor Bar
- Ports for using original Sensor Bar and A/V output jacks (for use on external display)
- Built-in power supply and compartment for power cord
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 7.7 x 2-inches
Starting next Tuesday we'll be doing a multi-part How-To with detailed instructions for building your own Wii laptop, as well as loads of photos of the construction process. But for now check out the gallery
for more detailed photos of the unit, and click on to see some video of the Wii laptop in action.
[Big ups to our man Ben Heckendorn