Before your eyes glaze over at the sight of the Japanese hardware sales and your mind starts contemplating all the wonderful things you'll get up to this weekend, consider the unfortunate circumstance of today being Wednesday. Also, consider obtaining a better way of signaling the end of the week to yourself. Otherwise, you might find yourself sleeping in on a business day the next time a series of Japanese holidays, collectively known as Golden Week, delays the arrival of the weekly numbers beyond the usual Friday slot.
Just in case, though, we'll be sure to inform you when it really is Friday. (Hint: Check back the day after Thursday).
- DS Lite: 255,971 83,612 (48.51%)
- Wii: 102,522 24,609 (31.59%)
- PSP: 33,860 4,401 (14.94%)
- PS3: 12,791 1,791 (16.28%)
- PS2: 12,584 1,186 (10.41%)
- Xbox 360: 3,162 855 (37.06%)
- Game Boy Micro: 630 181 (40.31%)
- GBA SP: 495 365 (42.44%)
- Gamecube: 167 99 (37.22%)
- DS Phat: 92 11 (13.58%)
- GBA: 0 55 (100.00%)
[Source: Media Create]
See also: Previous Japanese hardware sales charts