I'm a man of many distractions. Between a full time career, a growing family and a new writing gig at WoWInsider, I don't have as much time as I used to when it comes to my video games. When I do log on to WoW, I often look for objectives I can complete in a short amount of time, but still give me some sense of progress. Enter my new obsession: daily quests.
New factions were introduced with the The Black Temple 2.1 Patch and with it came the specter of the dreaded rep grind. But this time Blizzard has added quests that reward players with hefty reputation gains in exchange for limiting their completion to once a day. Since these appeal to me greatly, I did some digging around and found a few helpful facts that may aid you in your Outland adventures.
- Daily quests count against your total quest count in your quest log
- You can have a maximum of 10 daily quests in your log at any given time
- The timer on redoing a daily quest is not reset every 24 hours from when you complete it, but at 2am PST
- Many daily quests that work in one reputation level (i.e. Neutral) continue to work in when you've achieved higher rep levels
- Currently you must be L70 to get these quests so they give no experience