Feeling cheritable? So are we -- yet again -- so this should work out swimmingly. Motorola's red MOTORAZR V3m was created in collaboration with (PRODUCT) RED to help fight AIDS in Africa -- and, coincidentally, to help fight boring-looking cellphones with a bright red shell that you're not likely to miss. It's offered on Sprint and features a 1.3 megapixel camera, Bluetooth, EV-DO data, and microSD expansion.
A few rules (yeah, there are always rules):
- You may only enter this specific contest once. If you enter this contest more than once you'll be automatically disqualified and barred from all future giveaways. (Yes, we have robots that thoroughly check to ensure fairness.) In other words, be careful when commenting and don't submit more than once, ok?
- You may enter our other EngMob relaunch contests, but you can't win more than once; if you happen to win more than once (which is pretty unlikely, but still) we'll ask you to choose just one of your prizes.
- The prize is open to US entrants only. Hey, it's a US phone, you couldn't do anything with it anyway.
- Contest is open until 11:59pm EDT on Tuesday, June 12th.
- We'll be shipping all the phones to winners once all the relaunch giveaway contests are over. (Yeah, we know it bites to have to wait, but dems the breaks!)