We've seen the live patch notes, pleasant patch surprises and the changes between PTR and live in 2.3. Now, the good citizens of Azeroth present the undocumented Patch 2.3 changes on WoWWiki and World of Raids. All the little changes are listed on the pages, so we've chosen to highlight the biggest undocumented changes. These may not apply to everyone, but have been noticed by people in the community.
- Boats and zeppelins which carry players now have NPC crews, including vendors.
- There is a new neutral flight path outside of Zul'Aman, which means you can now fly out from Silvermoon City.
- Whoever in a group has loot rights to a corpse will appear on the minimap (LOOT THE DOG!)
- There is now a log in the guild information tab that allows you to see promotions, kicks, joins and leaves.
- Mousing over the mail icon will show you the name of the mail sender.
- Track Humanoids distinguishes between friendly and hostile targets.
- Interactive items such as herbs now have a glow around them, making them easier to find.
- Primal Fire and Earth, and motes thereof, can be put in mining bags. Primal Water, Life, and Mana can be put in enchanting bags. Primal Life can be put in herbalism bags. All primals and motes can go in Engineering bags.
- The cooldown on Nexus Transformation has been eliminated.