It was but a few days ago that Harman Kardon brought a trio of new Home Theater in a Box systems to the table, but Samsung's out to make that offering look like child's play. There's a lot to digest in this one, so we'll wait no more -- first off, let's pore over the April-bound HT-X810 ($699):
- 2.1-channel self-contained home theater speaker system
- Wall-mountable home theater sound bar with piano black design
- Integrated progressive-scan, 1080p upconverting DVD player
- 280-watt, 2.1-channel simulated surround sound with wireless subwoofer
- USB 2.0 port for connecting cameras, PMPs, etc.
- Bluetooth 2.1 for wireless integration with BT-enabled devices