The 20th episode of our podcast is now live for your listening pleasure over on WoW Radio's site. On Saturday afternoon, Turpster, John Patricelli (our Druid blogger) and I sat down and talked about the last week in WoW. We hit on:
- A little listener email, including more Alliance slogans, and we helped a listener compare the different DPS caster classes.
- We talked a little bit with John about his other blog, Big Bear Butt, and how he started blogging for us here
- Playing the game in weird ways, including my idea to play a mute character
- If last week's AV changes will finally fix things
- Drama in a column about drama
- World PvP and how Blizzard could reward it
And don't forget that we do this every week. If you couldn't tune in to listen last Saturday, mark your calendars for this coming Saturday at 3:30pm EST to show up at WoW Radio and check the show out.