It was quite a week in the World of Warcraft-- Blizzard jumped us with a huge content patch on Friday night, and Joystiq's sister site WoW Insider was all over it like AoE on the adds during Hydross. We've got the latest in Patch 2.4 being posted to the site right now (and every day), but here's a look at our favorite stuff from last week.
- 2.4 patch notes up
Here they are, in all of their patchy glory.
- What you really want to know about the patch 2.4 notes
But why read the whole thing when we've pulled the good parts out for you?
- Tigole talks about Inscription and Hero Classes in Wrath
Before the patch, one of Blizzard's lead designers told us a tidbit about the expansion.
- Patch 2.4: Hyjal and Black Temple attunements removed
Looks like Blizzard is going to make things easier before everything gets harder.
- Hunters, say hello to Thori'dal
Finally, a legendary ranged weapon in the game! And... it's not really that cool.
- The Lunar Festival begins today in Azeroth
Yes, Omen (seen above) has appeared in Azeroth. And no, he doesn't drop any welfare epics... yet.
- Officers' Quarters: a moral dilemma
Our column for guildleaders helps a reader stuck in a guild they want out of.
- The AV map imbalance in 2.3: a different perspective
What QQ can get you in the big battleground of AV.
- How to stop Vashj and Kael from destroying your guild
The attunement lifting might make this a moot point, but here's how to get past 5/6 and 3/4, just in case you want to.
- Tickets please: a look at the Darkmoon Faire's ticket rewards system
Make the most of the traveling loot giveaway.