Yesterday in Second Life we:
- Spent US$1,430,000 at an exchange rate of L$266.2 to US$1
- Exchanged US$270,000 at an average of US$11,300.0 per hour.
- Market buys were US$210,000
- Market sales were US$60,000
- Limit-limit buys were US$400
- The busiest time was at 0pm when about US$21,000 was exchanged.
- The quietest time was 1pm when about US$4,000 was exchanged.
Apologies for the late arrival of this information - I am recovering from a massive migraine and was asleep at the normal posting time.