• Talent: Primal Fury (Rank 2) will now be properly unlearned when it is untalented.
• Talent: (Restoration)- Natural Perfection will no longer proc by normal melee attacks.
• Aspect of the Viper: This ability now grants an additional amount of mana each 5 seconds equal to 35% of the hunter's level.
• Boar Charge: This ability will no longer make Growl cast immediately after it generates excessive threat.
• The pet ability Growl will no longer scale with pet Attack Power.
• Scare Beast: The range on this spell has been increased to 30 yards and it is now instant cast.
• Polymorph: Mounted creatures will no longer remain mounted while polymorphed.
• Mage Armor no longer reduces the duration of beneficial magic buffs.
• Molten Armor will now do damage while a damage absorption shield is active.
• Flash of Light and Holy Light will now work properly with castsequence macros.
• Seal of the Crusader: This ability now increases the damage dealt by Crusader Strike by 40%.
• Crusader Strike (Retribution) will now properly receive a damage increase from Seal of The Crusader.
• Talent: Precision (Ranks 1-3) will no longer improperly display daggers and staves as a weapon class in the tooltip.
• Paladins that already have Apprentice Riding skill can now properly learn Summon Warhorse from the trainer.
• Fear Ward will no longer be consumed while under the effects of cyclone.
• Mana Burn: This spell can no longer trigger effects that require the target to be struck with a critical hit.
• Power Word:Shield now has the correct sound associated with it and can no longer be heard from large distances.
• Talent: Power Infusion will now consume the correct amount of mana when cast on yourself.
• Ability: Blade Flurry: This ability can no longer hit critters as its secondary targets and will now use a proper range calculation for all secondary targets.
• Talent: Mutilate (Assassination) will no longer incorrectly appear multiple times in the combat log when used.
• Ability: Frostbrand Weapon: Rank 6 damage has been increased very slightly.
• Drain Soul: Channeling of this spell will now always stop when a player target dies.
• Pets: Using a sacrifice effect to kill your own pet will no longer trigger effects that should only occur when killing an enemy.
• Sweeping Strikes: This ability can no longer hit critters as its secondary targets and will now use a proper range calculation for all secondary targets.
• Brann Bronzebeard's Lost Letter: This item will no lonber display a damage range in its tooltip.
• Crusader's Scaled Battlegear: Tooltip spelling corrected.
• Elixir of Demonslaying: This elixir now grants ranged attack power against demons as intended.
• Hazza'rah's Charm of Healing Haste rating reduced.
• Nightfall now has a chance to fail on targets over level 60.
• Ravager: Judgements will no longer auto-refresh and break the effect from this item while its effect is active.
• Renataki's Charm of Trickery has had its energy reduced.
• Shard of Azzinoth no longer shares any cooldown with Shaman Elemental totems.
• Shattered Sun Pendant of Might: The triggered effect from this item will no longer break Scattershot or other crowd-controlling affects. The visual on the Scryer version has been updated.
• Shifting Naaru Silver: Using this item no longer puts players into combat.
• Silithyst Dust: The bonus from turning this item in no longer works for players above level 63.
• Ten Storms Set: The Chain Heal bonus from this set has been reduced by 5%.
• Wushoolay's Charm of Nature Haste rating has been reduced.