All this week, DS Fanboy has been celebrating the active and awesome homebrew scene. Need to know how to get started? We can help. Veteran looking for some different programs? We can help with that, too! Only interested in retail games? No problem -- here's the rest of what we've been up to this week.
- DS Daily: The pretty colors
What's your ultimate fantasy shade?
- Promotional Consideration: King of the Monster Ads
Even bad games need good marketing.
- The DS Life: Indiana
Not the state, but that other one.
- The Ultimate Pokemon Showdown of Ultimate Destiny
Because you know you want to make children cry.
- Viva Pinata almost had DS/360 connectivity
And then they decided that hell freezing over is a bad thing.
- Nintendo confirms injection of color for European DSes
Nintendo DS Lite: the new trading
cardsystem ... uh, system.
- The history of Dragon Quest IV boxart
Hint: it's been released several times.
- C.O.R.E. spells 'uninspiring'
Haven't we done this before?