Kemmeua of Emerald Dream decided to share some WoWhead love on the official forums. (And by the look of the WoWhead main page it needs a little love.) He shared some rookie mistakes that players have made. For example:
- Didn't know there were different Zeppelins, thought it was a triflight system so that if I stayed on long enough it would take me to Tirisfall then to Grom and back to Durotar was on there a long time.
- Didn't know they people were yelling at me to TANK better, I thought tanks plowed things and that's what I was doing
- Saw alliance in crossroads and thought, "OMG," so I go an whack 'em and get camped for a day yelling for help.
- Didn't know how to talk to people.
- Saw a hunter with dual weapons on a Kodo and thought "WOW!"
- Saw a raid group forming in Kargath for MC, asked them if I can join, getting told I cant roll with the big dawgs at 43.
- where do u get liferoot if you can't herb? stupid quest giver.