Battlefield: Bad Company's DLC strategy, turns out it's a pretty good shooter with a fair amount of – you're not going to believe this – innovation. And it doesn't stop there. Developer DICE is still working on the game, putting the finishing touches on the "Conquest game mode" along with the Conquest-flavored conversions of the maps. But when they're done with that, they're looking to address some of the more persistent complaints about the game, including:
- Clan support/private rooms/team chat
- Auto balancing on servers
- Continued support against stats exploits
- VoIP issue on PS3 (working with Sony on this)
- Squads might be split up when joining a server as a squad. This is due to team balancing in the games that are being joined, and usually resolves itself in round 2.