We can't exactly decide whether this freaky-looking Dwarf makes us want to play as a Death Knight more or not, but he does look freaky. This was just one of the hundreds of images and impressions coming out of the Wrath of the Lich King beta this week on Joystiq's sister site WoW Insider. Below are our top posts from the past week, and as you can see, there's lots and lots of Death Knight and Wrath beta news to be had.
- Forum Post of the Day: Vicarious' legend
And the first Legendary bow in the game goes to... a Rogue?!?
- Potion Sickness gone, Herbalists get new ability
The change that threatened to get potions out of the endgame disappears while the Herb profession picks up a new buff.
- The Death Knight starting experience
Our team walks you through what it's like to start up the first new class in the game since release.
- Warlock talent plus Tier 5 set bonus equals 56 million DPS
An everlasting bug in the beta means Warlocks get really, really overpowered.
- Beast Mastery implemented, new exotic pets added
A new patch on the beta realms brings in even more changes to the Hunter class.
- Death Knights get a new look
Our gallery of all the different new looks for all the Death Knight races.
- Guildwatch: Giving out epic gems to scrubs
Our weekly guild drama column covers all of the craziness that happens when WoW players take themselves way too seriously.
- Ask a Beta Tester: Gold, Atiesh, and Mr. Tiron Fordring
We answer what's up with everyone's favorite caster legendary, and all the other beta questions readers have.
- WoW Insider finds familiar faces in Wrath of the Lich King
Check out this gallery of people we've seen in Wrath that you probably already know.
- Hybrid Theory: State of PvP in the Wrath beta
Player vs. Player in Northrend, and what it's like in the beta.