Curse is running an excellent story about their time spent last evening with Blizzard developers Jeff Kaplan and Tom Chilton. There's a few things we didn't know before that are in the article. The major ones are:
- Patch 3.1 is already done (says Kaplan). Will release Ulduar 10-man and 25-man raids.
- Patch 3.2 will contain a yet to be announced raid instance. Hopefully more on this over the next two day. Release date / timeframe is unknown.
- Patch 3.3 will continue the Ashbringer storyline. Release date / timeframe is unknown.
- Dance studio to be released after WotLK.
- Guild ratings, where guilds get a rating based on PvE/PvP achievements. The idea is being "tossed around."
Patch 3.1 brings us Ulduar, dual specs, significant changes to all the classes, and more! We've got you covered from top to bottom with our Guide to Patch 3.1.