Update: That's it folks! Contest closed.
Have you been enjoying Fallout 3 this week? No? Well, whether or not you've partaken in Wasteland scavenges, here's something you might like. We've got five giveaways planned for Fallout 3, and we're starting out with our biggest package.
Today's grand offer:
- Fallout 3: Amazon.com Exclusive Survival Edition, which includes a copy of Fallout 3 for Xbox 360, a life-size replica of the Pip-Boy 3000, a Vault Boy bobblehead, the Art of Fallout 3, the Making of Fallout 3 DVD and a Vault-Tec lunch box. (See the innards after the break.)
- Hardcover strategy guide
- Vault-Boy puppet
- Vault Dweller's Survival Guide
To enter this giveaway:
- Leave a comment telling us what item you would use with a Rok-It Launcher
- Limit 1 entry per person per calendar day (comment more than once and you become the ammunition. Into a super mutant camp. Naked and unarmed. Literally, no arms.)
- This entry period ends at 5:00pm ET on Monday, November 3rd. We'll randomly select one winner at that time to receive the Fallout 3 Survival Edition (valued at approximately $130), a hardcover strategy guide ($34.99), the Vault Dweller's Survival Guide ($0.15) and a Vault-Boy puppet ($15)
- For a list of complete rules, click here.