There are four Alliance-accessible FPs in the Howling Fjord: three Alliance, and one neutral. The Alliance ones are all circled in blue on the map above, and the neutral one in yellow.
- Pricilla Winterwind in Valgarde (60,33), southernmost on the map, is the first FP you'll most likely come across, as the boat from Menethil docks in Valgarde.
- Greer Orehammer is in Westguard Keep (31,44), just down the road northwest from Valgarde.
- Northeast of Westguard you'll find James Ormsby in Fort Wildervar (60,16), northernmost on the map.
- The neutral flightmaster in Kamagua is Kip Tralwskip (25,58). Kamagua on an island of its own off to the west, but there's a lift that will take you over from the shore.
The Borean Tundra has two Alliance FPs and three neutral ones, for five in all.
- First off is Tomas Riverwell (59,68) in Valiance Keep, where the boat from Stormwind goes to.
- The other Alliance-specific flight master is the awesomely-named Kara Thricestar (57,20) at the Fizzcrank Airstrip, up the road north from Valiance.
- There are two dragon flight masters, working for the Kirin Tor. The first one, named Surristrasz (45,34) is at the Amber Ledge; Amber Ledge is the only way to get to the Transitus Shield at first.
- Once you get to the Transitus Shield, Warmage Adami (33,34) will fly you back and forth.
- Bilko Drifstpark, at the Tuskarr village of Unu'pe, will get you where you need to go, Horde or Alliance. He's not particular. Unu'pe is on the east coast of the Tundra.
And there you have it, the nine flight points available to Alliance players in the two starting zones. Sure beats two proper FPs in Hellfire (and a few quest-related ones).
However, what if you want to fly between BT and HF? Sure, turtle boats are nice, but sometimes you want to be able to AFK while you travel, right? Well, there are no direct flight paths between BT and HF, but there is the Dragonblight sitting between them, and some connecting flights through that.
The Dragonblight is for levels 71-74, so it shouldn't be too hard to get into it. It has three Alliance and two neutral flight points.
- Cid Flounderfix (47,66) is a neutral flight master at the Tuskarr Mo'aki Harbor on the south coast.
- Derek Rammel (40,26) flies out of Fordragon Hold in northwest Dragonblight.
- Nethestrasz, of the Wyrmcrest Accord, resides in the Wyrmcrest Temple smack in the middle of the zone (60,51).
- Palena Silvercloud is the first hippogryph master I've noticed in Northrend thus far. She can be found at (29,55) in Stars' Rest.
- Rodney Wells (77,50) is in Wintergarde Keep in the east of the zone, towards Naxxramas.
And finally, here's a summary map of all the Alliance flight paths in lower Northrend:
As you can see, to get from Valiance to Valgarde, you need at least the following flight paths:
- Valiance Keep (Borean Tundra)
- Stars' Rest (Dragonblight)
- Wintergarde Keep (Dragonblight)
- Westguard Keep (Howling Fjord)
- Valgarde (Howling Fjod)
Happy flying! And sit tight, Horde fans; the Horde FPs are next up.
Arthas awaits and so do your questions. Find the answers you've been looking for that will help you with your journey into Northrend and to level 80 with Wrath 101.