If you're anything like us, you'll be spending a decent part of your holiday stuck in the seat of a train, bus, automobile, or aeroplane, heading towards wherever "home" is for the upcoming holidays. We know how nice it can be to pick up a new game or two for the travels ahead, and in the spirit of that we're giving out a DS/PSP travel pack for this week's Swag Saturday including both Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. Tell us your best (gaming or non-gaming) holiday travel story (keep it clean, folks! -- no "mile high club" stories!) and we'll pick one winner at random to receive the travel pack early this week. As always, keep an eye on the email address tied to your commenting name to find out if you've won!
- Leave a comment telling us your best (gaming or non-gaming) holiday travel story.
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the US or Canada (excluding Quebec -- which may have to do with the Ubisoft Petz franchise)
- Limit 1 entry per person per day
- This entry period ends at 9:31PM ET on Sunday, December 6
- At that time, we'll randomly select one winner to receive one copy of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days for Nintendo DS ($35 ARV) and one copy of Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny for Sony PSP ($40 ARV).
- For a list of complete rules, click here