If you don't have an iPhone 3GS, there are now apps available to enable video recording capabilities on the older phones. One of those apps, Drahtwerk's iCamcorder [US$0.99, iTunes Link], has a ton of features that might make 3GS owners jealous. Some of those features include:
- Quad-cam, mirror, pop-art, old movie,color-flip and four more special effects
- Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube sharing of recorded videos
- Adjustable recording frame rate
- Bonjour sharing for downloading videos from your iPhone
Drahtwerk wanted to give away some promo codes for this app, and now 20 lucky TUAW readers are going to walk away with a free copy of iCamcorder. Here's how to enter:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, leave a comment telling us what you'd like to record with iCamcorder.
- The comment must be left before Tuesday, February 9, 2010, 11:59PM Eastern Standard Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Twenty winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Prize: One promo code for a copy of iCamcorder (Value: US$0.99)
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.