Embargoes on every app in the iPad's app store broke this morning, and there's almost too many new iPad apps to write about. But worry not, dear readers -- we've sifted through the flood of press releases in the inbox this morning, and we're here to bring you the brightest and best iPad app news we've heard so far.
- Board game maker Days of Wonder is releasing Small World, a virtual board game for the iPad, for just US$5.
- Telltale Games craftily dodged telling us about any development for the iPhone or the iPad at Macworld this year, but they've gone ahead and released the latest episode of Sam and Max on the platform anyway, as a $10 app.
- SugarSync has released a version of their remote data sharing app for free on the iPad.
- Diner Dash has gone "HD" with Diner Dash: Grilling Green, a new $5 version of the game "designed from the ground up exclusively for the iPad."
- See Here Studios has a 3D storybook called The Wrong Side of the Bed available for $2.99. You'll need red/cyan glasses, but you can actually order them (with free shipping in the US) inside the app itself.
- Chillingo has launched a lineup of fourteen different apps (which is probably the most we've seen from any single company so far) including Cogs HD, Minigore HD, and Sword of Fargoal Legends. Impressive launch lineup.
- Zen Bound 2 has finally arrived as an iPad app -- it features those revamped graphics for $7.99 on the new device.
- Freeverse has four different apps running, including Flick Fishing HD and their new game CastleCraft, a freemium MMO.
- Smule has released Magic Piano, a virtual piano/game/musical experience that's launching for $2.99.