I wrote about Fruit Ninja last week, and since then it's been very popular on the App Store. Creators Halfbrick Studios tell us it's sold quite well so far. The game's simple, but well-polished and a lot of pick-up-and-play fun. It's only $1, so there's no reason not to go over and get it yourself. Just in case you haven't, though, Halfbrick has sent us a few promo codes for the game to give away to five lucky TUAW commenters.
Want to win a copy of Fruit Ninja?
Here are the rules:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, leave a comment on this post telling us what kind of fruit you like slashing most.
- The comment must be left before midnight EST on Thursday, May 6th, 2010.
- You may enter only once.
- 5 winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Prize: A promo code redeemable for a copy of Fruit Ninja (Value: US$0.99 )
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.