Update: Risk: Blacks Ops will now choose whose home it goes to. Yes, IT will choose.
To celebrate tomorrow's release of Risk: Factions on XBLA -- something the board game aficionados at Joystiq HQ have been geeking out about for months -- EA has offered up a copy of Risk: Black Ops for this giveaway. Now, if you don't know, Risk: Black Ops is the most delicious and desired version of the board game ever created -- and it's never been available for retail purchase.
We're also hooking up our winner with two download codes for Risk: Factions, since it's best enjoyed with a friend -- or better: an enemy. To enter for your chance to win, follow these simple rules:
- Leave a comment with this oath: "Risk: Black Ops is beautiful and I promise to care for it, always."
- You must be 13 years or older and a resident of the US or Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Limit 1 entry per person.
- This entry period ends at 3:00PM ET on Wednesday, June 23, 2010.
- At that time, we will randomly select 1 winner to receive two download codes (via email) for Risk: Factions on XBLA (ARV $10 each; Xbox Live account required for download) and the Limited Edition Risk: Blacks Ops board game (no ARV; promotional item not for resale). Please check your emails!
- For a list of complete rules, click here.