The materials used in the Boa push are top-quality. The exterior is a soft beige (sand) or gray material called Twylon, which combines a twill-like look and feel with extreme durability. Open the flap, secured by a solid brass snap, and you see that the iPad slot is surrounded by Nappa leather. The inside of the slot is lined with a soft non-scratch material to keep your iPad pristine. And do you think that a bag made out of materials like these would have just any old shoulder strap? Heck, no! They use seatbelt-grade nylon for the straps.
The outside features a small pocket on the front where you can put goodies like a pair of sunglasses and a larger pocket on the back for boarding passes or really thin books, while the inside (under the flap) has three credit card / business card pockets and a larger pocket that would be great for a small pad of paper. The pièce de résistance is a Booq special -- a unique "license plate" that features a serial number, bar code, and URL for Terralinq. If you lose your bag, the finder hopefully visits the site and returns your bag and valuables to you.
The Booq Boa push is the most well-built, good-looking, and functional iPad bag I've seen so far. One lucky TUAW reader will win our review bag, which is covered with the sand Twylon. To enter, leave a comment telling us what you'd carry in the back pocket of the Boa push. Here are the details:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter, leave a comment telling us what you'd carry in the back pocket of the Boa push.
- The comment must be left before midnight on Friday, September 17th, 2010, 11:59PM Eastern Daylight Time.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected and will receive a Booq Boa push bag for iPad valued at $89.95.
- Click here for complete official rules.