The MacUpdate Promo bundle is back again -- this edition features the marquee player of Roxio's Toast 10 Titanium, for all your CD and DVD burning needs. Blu-ray and HD capabilities, if you need them, require the separate US$19.95 plugin from Roxio, but that's still only $70 for all the mojo of an app that would normally run $130. Plus, the bundle includes other winners like MindNode Pro, ShareTool [TUAW review] and Voila. Total retail value of the apps: over $400.
There are two giveaway apps for the first 20K buyers (Vitamin-R and Compartments) but it looks like those are almost sold out already.
TUAW has a couple of bundle licenses to give away, and we're eager to do so. All you need to do: enter a comment below, telling us which of the apps in the bundle is most intriguing, or most useful, or appealing, or which one makes you say "I can't imagine ever using that, but to each their own." Two comments will be selected at random as winners.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and of Canada (excluding Quebec), who are 18 and older.
- To enter leave a comment on this post discussing the MacUpdate bundle offerings.
- The comment must be left before Wednesday, September 22, 11:59PM Eastern Daylight Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Two winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Prize: One bundle license for the MacUpdate Promo September 2010 bundle (ARV $49.95)
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.