ContourROAM2 Makes Action Video Dead Simple
Available in Color at Best Buy and Select Retailers on October 21
SEATTLE, WASH. – October 16, 2012 – Contour Inc., maker of the world's easiest-to use action HD camcorders, today announces a vibrant and exciting new camera into the ever-growing market: the ContourROAM2. The ContourROAM2 introduces several new consumer-requested updates, while winning style points by offering the camera in four vibrant colors. With fine-tuned video quality and a simple, user-friendly interface, the ContourROAM2 makes it easy to live life in color.
"Simplicity, quality, versatility, and form factor have always been at the forefront of Contour's award-winning designs and the ContourROAM2 is no exception," said Marc Barros, CEO of Contour. "The ContourROAM2 and recently launched, data-rich Contour+2 show the company's laser focus on simplicity and innovation."
The ContourROAM2 features thehighest quality HD action video, lightweight design and 270° rotating lens. Additional features include:
· Locking Instant On-Record switch: Simply slide the Instant On-Record switch into its locked position to immediately start capturing video
· Four Crisp HD Modes: Shoot in 1080p as well as 720p at 60 frames per second
· New Vibrant Colors: Selectfrom red, blue, green*, and signature black
· Waterproof Design: Take the ContourROAM2 in water up to one meter without a case
· Still Photo Mode: Shoot in 9 different time intervals with still photo mode
· Environmentally friendly packaging: For the first time, Contour is introducing a new green packagemade of 100% recyclable materials
· Versatility: Compatible with Contour's extensive collection of camera mounts
Contour is also announcing a partnership with Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE: BBY), that will enable consumers to purchase the ContourROAM2, Contour+2 and Contour accessories at Best Buy stores nationwide on October 21.
To see the ContourROAM2 in action, check out the launch video here: http://youtu.be/jRwIZA4Czj8and explore other amazing footage of some of the world's top athletes using Contour products on the company's YouTube channel.