- G Suitable for all audiences
- PG Parental guidance suggested
- PG-13 Some material may be inappropriate for children under 13
- R Parent or guardian must accompany those under 17
- NC-17 Too adult for 17 and under, so they aren't even admitted
Now, I don't think that talking about sex necessarily means that the chatters are immature. Mature people can have very mature conversations. But the R to NC-17 chatter in trade chat and battlegrounds is from immature people. There is a huge difference between inappropriately sexual and maturely sexual. But I digress.
Many family guilds will keep it from G to PG, but some stronger language and more mature topics are often allowed at night. It came from the Blog can't do that because we have Australians and other international folk whose days overlap with our nights. We don't want people to be wary of letting their kids play with us because of time zone prejudice.
What rating would you give your guildchat?