SOE has today updated the FAQ for its multi-MMO All-Access Program. Among the update highlights is the news that EverQuest Next Landmark will be included in the All-Access program, but not in time for April 16th. What else do you need to know that you didn't know before?
- Every participating game will clearly show players when they've received their monthly 500 Station Cash.
- Multiple-month memberships will not grant all of their bonuses at once.
- Existing silver memberships in EverQuest and EverQuest II will be grandfathered but no longer available to newcomers.
- Separate accounts for different SOE games will remain separate.
- Multiple game memberships on a single account will be merged into a single All-Access membership reflecting total game time and rated on the oldest membership.