Broadsword Online continues its push to revitalize the veteran games it took over from EA earlier this year, including Dark Age of Camelot. The studio recently released yet another question-and-answer session with players, this time focusing on the new New Frontiers patch and ending with a soaring explanation of what makes the game so great after a dozen years. Some of the highlights:
- There are plans to revamp PvE after the New Frontiers content is properly tweaked. First on the PvE list is the top 10% most rewarding and difficult encounters.
- On the flipside, the devs agree there's too much PvE emphasis in the RvR Frontiers.
- The team is still looking at incentives for keep, tower, and relic defense.
- Shards will not be usable in housing zones.
- Legendary weapon updates are still on the table.