In Episode Two: One More Robot, editors Cherlynn Low, Dana Wollman and Chris Velazco join host Terrence O'Brien to talk about how fitness trackers ruined Happy Meals, the true potential of AI and try to figure out what monster would want the backspace key to navigate back a page in Chrome.
- Intel shows off Project Alloy, an all-in-one VR headset
- McDonald's hands out activity trackers with Happy Meals
- McDonald's pulls plug on Happy Meal activity trackers
- Elon Musk's OpenAI will teach machines to talk using Reddit
- Duo, Google's supersimple video chat app, arrives today
- Chrome extension restores the backspace key to its former glory
- Google will stop you hitting backspace in Chrome by mistake
- We don't understand AI because we don't understand intelligence
- How a robot wrote for Engadget
- The Galaxy Note 7 vs. the competition: familiar, but different
- I taught a computer to write like Engadget
You can check out every episode on The Engadget Podcast page in audio, video and text form for the hearing impaired.