Editor in chief Michael Gorman, executive editor Christopher Trout and managing editor Dana Wollman join host Terrence O'Brien to give you one last update from the ground in Las Vegas. They talk about the history of sex at CES, it's quiet reemergence and all the most absurd gadgets from the show floor. Plus they settle once and for all who is the Flame Wars champion, and who will have something to prove in 2017.
- Penthouse's CEO thinks VR porn should be a carnival of sex
- Porn is back at CES, but good luck finding it
- Ron Jeremy predicts porn's ... present?
- Wanna develop an app for your sex toy?
- Sex at CES: An uncomfortable coupling
- Simplehuman made a trashcan you can open with your voice
- Oh hey, they have smart hairbrushes now
- Willow's smart breast pumps slide into moms' bras
You can check out every episode on The Engadget Podcast page in audio, video and text form for the hearing impaired.
Click here to catch up on the latest news from CES 2017.