After surviving The Great AWS Outage of 2017, managing editor Dana Wollman and senior editor Devindra Hardawar rejoin host Terrence O'Brien to debate some of the biggest tech stories of the week. First they'll pit YouTube's live TV offering against its competitors, then talk through Twitter's new tools for fighting online harassment. Plus they'll address the latest controversy surrounding Uber CEO Travis Kalanick and discuss whether or not it's time for him to resign. Then they'll turn their attention to Nintendo's Switch, Zelda and where the console still needs to improve. They'll also briefly recount their own history with Nintendo's machines and gaming in general. Plus Terrence threatens to fight Devindra for his Switch
- YouTube TV is Google's live TV service
- Twitter offers more controls for muting abusers
- Uber CEO argues with a driver over dropping income
- Nintendo Switch review: revolutionary, but it still needs work
- hat to expect from the Nintendo Switch's day-one update
- 'Breath of the Wild' is the best 'Zelda' game in years
The Wind Down:The Engadget Podcast page in audio, video and text form for the hearing impaired.