Apple iMac (2021)
Apple’s new iMac brings together the snappy performance of its M1 chip with a sharp redesign that makes it at home practically anywhere. With its gorgeous screen and surprisingly capable speakers, it’s pretty much the perfect family computer. And it’s so light, you won’t mind moving it from room to room.
- M1 chip delivers fast performance
- Stunning 24-inch Retina display
- Colorful cases add personality
- Thin design makes it easy to move
- Only USB-C ports now
- No vertical screen adjustment
- Magic Mouse and Keyboard are still uncomfortable
Critics - Not yet scored
Users - Not yet scored
More from Apple
We have two newsletters, why not sign up for both?