Apple iOS 15
Even after SharePlay’s belated addition iOS 15 remains a relatively subtle update. There’s no major shakeups to how you interact with your iPhone, though many will find the Focus modes useful when they need to limit distractions. SharePlay is well-executed, but you’re forced into using FaceTime and a limited number of compatible apps and services. There’s a lot of improvements made to the company’s own apps, from FaceTime through to Safari, and Apple Maps continues to close in on Google Maps.
- Familiar and reliable
- SharePlay works well -- especially with TV Plus and Fitness Plus
- Further support for older iPhones
- Focus modes are customizable and useful
- SharePlay lacks wider support from apps
- Not many compelling Safari extensions -- yet
- A relatively minor update from iOS 14
Critics - Not yet scored
Users - Not yet scored
More from Apple
- To make matters worse, the employee also filed fraudulent tax returns to try to cover up her ill-gotten gains.