The Alta shows Fitbit has learned enough about design to compete with more stylish rivals. It's also a lesson in how fewer features can sometimes lead to a better product.Read Full Review
- Fitbit's most stylish and comfortable tracker yet
- Battery lasts five days
- Automatic activity tracking
- Wide variety of band options
- No stair or heart rate tracking
- Some bands are difficult to put on
It’s not for serious sports nuts (who’ll want a heart-rate monitor), but the Fitbit Alta’s discreet cool chic will appeal to many, and is challenging the Charge HR as our favourite Fitbit.