Lenovo Smart Clock Essential
At its core, the Lenovo Smart Clock Essential is simply a Google-powered smart speaker with a built-in alarm clock. It’s easy enough to operate and there’s even a nightlight on the back. You can adjust its various settings using your voice. It does lack a lot of the features of the original, but if all you want is an ordinary-looking alarm clock with some basic smarts for not a lot of money, then the Smart Clock Essential is not a bad option.
- Simple clean design
- Decent smart home control
- Built-in nightlight
- Can tap to snooze
- No ambient light sensor
- Have to adjust brightness with voice
- Not much cheaper than the more feature-rich Smart Clock
Smart Clock Essential
Users - Not yet scored
- Critic Reviews (4)
- 73AVERAGE CRITIC SCORE4 ReviewsCNET80A useful bedside smart speakerWhile it's not perfect, most of my issues with the Smart Clock Essential are minor. This isn't an earth-shattering device, but it's a solid one well worth considering if you want a bedside smart speaker.PC Mag70A smart clock radio with voice control, but lackluster audio qualityThe Lenovo Smart Clock Essential is a bedside-friendly Google Assistant smart speaker that offers plenty of useful features, but quality audio isn't one of them.TechHive80A great budget smart speakerLenovo’s Smart Clock Essential is a great value for households that revolve around Google Assistant.Digital Trends60Tech meets nostalgiaThe Lenovo Smart Clock Essential will wake you, but it's a snoozer knowing what else is out there.
More from Lenovo
We have two newsletters, why not sign up for both?
- Thanks to improved durability and security, the ThinkPhone embodies some of the best features from Lenovo’s enterprise laptops.