Microsoft's Surface 3 is the purest distillation of its hybrid tablet/laptop concept yet. It packs in a healthy amount of functionality for its $499 price, though be ready to pay another $130 for its keyboard.Read Full Review
- The lightest Surface yet
- Extremely versatile as both a tablet and laptop
- Runs all Windows software
- Stylus support is a nice bonus
- Keyboard is another $130
- Entry model has only 2GB RAM
- Not powerful enough for anything beyond basic computing
Microsoft Surface Studio : Review
Microsoft's dual-screen tablet could run Android apps
It's expected to arrive in the first half of 2020 and have two 9-inch screens.
This week in tech history: Microsoft shows us the Surface
The first models weren't total winners, but Microsoft's tablets have gotten better and better.