Samsung Galaxy Watch 5
Read Full Review
Generationally, the Galaxy Watch 5 isn’t a huge upgrade, but thanks to continually capable health and activity tracking features and an easy-to-use interface, Samsung’s latest remains the best Android smartwatch around.
Until we see how the Pixel Watch performs, Samsung’s wearable is the Wear OS watch to beat
Cherlynn LowAugust 25, 2022
- Clean design
- Comprehensive health and activity tracking
- Durable build
- Battery life is short with always on display
- Parts of interface can be hard to read
Galaxy Watch 5
Critics - Not yet scored
AVERAGE CRITIC SCORE
Users - Not yet scored
AVERAGE USER SCORE
More from Samsung
We have two newsletters, why not sign up for both?
- Our favorite devices from Apple, Google, Bose, Samsung, Jabra and others are all on sale.
- Millions of phones with Mali GPUs are at risk from exploits months after ARM issued a fix, Project Zero suggests.
- The initiative enables health and fitness apps to share data with each other more easily.