Another year, another Galaxy S. While the new S7 isn't as dramatic a departure for Samsung as the S6 was, it benefits immensely from a year's worth of refinement. It's more powerful, not to mention even more beautiful than the S6, but Samsung hasn't attained perfection just yet. That said, the company has come pretty damned close: A more consistent camera and more modest power consumption would have made this great phone one for the history books.
- Improved style and ergonomics
- Top-tier performance
- Beautiful screen
- It's (mostly) waterproof!
- Camera can be a mixed bag
- Slightly underwhelming battery
- SIM/microSD tray is flimsy