GameStop has posted a link for "Legend of
Zelda: Revolution" and they're asking $59.99 to pre-purchase the title, estimated for released on March 1, 2006.
Right… Shouldn't there be some kind of regulation that prevents retailers from selling a game that is—most
likey—just a figment of some developer's imagination? I'm sayin', not only will this pseudo-announcement stir up the
N-faithful, but it's also downright dirty. Sure, if you give GameStop the $60 now and the game is never released, then
they'll give it back, but when? As long as they keep pushing back the release date, GameStop can go right ahead and
hold onto that money. Maybe it's time we enacted a gamers' rights movement. Thoughts?
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19