Later this month we'll see content from ESPN, including The Best of the X Games, Sports Century interviews, This is Sports Center commercials, and Knight School (an upcoming reality program starring Texas Tech basketball coach Bobby Knight).
The Walt Disney Company will be also be offering some new non-sports programming on iTMS later this month. Promised programs include:
- Wildfire - an ABC Family original series;
- Kim Possible, and The Proud Family - Disney Channel animated series;
- Soapography - SOAPnet's original biography series;
- America's Funniest Home Videos;
- School House Rock vignettes; and
- Ebert & Roeper episodes.
As of this writing, we don't see the promised sports content on iTMS. Let us know as soon as you see it.
UPDATE - 5 p.m. EST - The Fiesta Bowl and Sugar Bowl highlights are now available for $1.99 each.
[via Business Wire]