There is also talk of adding side missions to beef up the gameplay, and even the possibility of incorporating some level of online functionality. However, Kunimori was quick to explain that Frame City Killer will not feature online multiplayer. Instead, the game could include some form of player-to-player data exchange.
It's good to see Namco reevaluating this project, but we're still willing to bet that Frame City Killer will be an early victim of Japanese developers' efforts to "Westernize" their games. A release date is expected to be announced soon.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03