Ever since Nintendo VP Reggie Fils-Aime used the phrase "taking ass and kicking names" err... I mean "taking names and kicking ass" at 2004's E3 press event, the man has been perceived as a bad-boy of video game executives. Well just how bad is this guy? And could he take on the beloved Chuck Norris? Well we decided to replace Chuck's name with Reggie's on the now famed list of Random Chuck Norris Facts to see if it had the same effect. You be the judge.
- "Reggie Fils-Aime does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Reggie Fils-Aime goes killing."
- "When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Reggie Fils-Aime."
- "The chief export of Reggie Fils-Aime is pain."
- "When Reggie Fils-Aime sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Reggie Fils-Aime has not had to pay taxes ever."
- "Superman owns a pair of Reggie Fils-Aime pajamas."
- "According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Reggie Fils-Aime can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday."
- "There's no such thing as a tornado. Reggie Fils-Aime just hates trailer parks."