David Jaffe, creator of hit game God of War, used to write a colorful blog. He's stopped blogging, now. Why?
Well, the official line from the Jaffmeister goes like this, "I fear I’m in danger of becoming more known for what I have to say than for the work me and the teams I work with create…it’s a fear I’ve had for a while but it just keeps gnawing at me."
We're thinking it has more to do with the nature of his blog posts. Just check a few of the headlines, nevermind the equally colorful content beyond the headlines:
- DICE! DICE! BABY! (scroll over with mouse to read....type pad fucked up?!?)
- TINKERBELL GRABBED MY ASS!!!
- WHAT THE FUCK AM I GONNA WEAR?!?!
- HEY! COME GET IN MY BED WITH ME!!!!
We've all heard about the PS3 artist who got fired for being a little too open with his opinions. Sony ain't gonna fire the star creator of the Twisted Metal and God of War series for a few minor indescretions, but there isn't a single, non-anonymous corporate blogger anywhere allowed to use such blue language on a regular basis. Someone above him had to have come down on him.
That's a right bummer, too, because he was an entertaining read.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 75
- Game format Optical disc
- Drive capacity 40 GB
- Controller type Wired
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs RCA / composite
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Dimensions 3.07 x 11.85 x 182 in