It's obvious that Dell wants a bigger piece of the PC gaming pie, considering their XPS line of systems and the fact that hardcore gamers are willing to pay a pretty price to eke out higher framerates and screen resolutions.
The question is whether Dell was actually willing to buy its way into gaming credibility and if it would move the company into the realm of AMD-powered game/workstations or not. More word when we have it.
[Via CNET, Evil Avatar]
- A Voodoo exec's take on Dell Alienware = Dellienware
- Dell shows off "deluxe gaming" demo kiosk
- Dell's latest XPS PC features support for quad-graphics
- Excess (ekses) n. : a Quad SLI gaming rig
- Shane Battier won't travel without his games